Advertisement

CORPORATE CRINGE - COMPANY PARTIES | #grindreel

CORPORATE CRINGE - COMPANY PARTIES | #grindreel 🔥 Land the job! Get help with a resume and cover letter

📚My Courses:



💻 Learn Code FREE for 2 months:

Treehouse Discount: | IT Certifications:

Want to work at Google? Cheat Sheet:



Channel Memberships are here! ❤️



Code Bootcamps I've worked with: 🏫

Lambda School: FREE until you get a job:



My Gear ⚙️:



Social Media 🤳

📸

🐦





Support the channel! ❤️



Donations: paypal.me/joshuafluke



Merch is here! 👕



My P.O Box 📦 if you want to mail me something:



Joshua Fluke

2223 S Highland Dr #E6 - 265

Salt Lake City, UT 84106





Discord 👊

Website 📡

Email me! 📧 grindreel@gmail.com

joshua fluke,code bootcamp,javascript,how to code,web development,brand,developer interview,developer jobs,garbage programming jobs,this is not real life,corporate cringe,company parties,merry christmas,holiday edition,company christmas parties,

Post a Comment

0 Comments