Advertisement

I Dropped SplitScreen 20 Times And This Is What Happened (Fortnite)

I Dropped SplitScreen 20 Times And This Is What Happened (Fortnite) #EpicPartner
Fortnite Support a Creator Tag - "luke-thenotable"
When you use my Creator Code or Link on the Epic Games Store, I receive money from those purchases

Subscribe today!! -

Follow me on Twitter!! -

T-SHIRTS HERE! (Use Code "LUKE") -

Thumbnail Art - Maeder (Commissions OPEN)

Editor - Tors

luke thenotable,luke,the,notable,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite splitscreen,100 drops,luke the notable,20 drops,fortnite drop 100,100 drops guy,fortnite 100,fortnite drop,luke thenotable 100 drops,luke fortnite,i dropped salty springs 100 times,100 drops salty springs,100 drops wailing woods,100 drops fortnite,100 drops rainbow six siege,luke the notable fortnite,splitscreen,fortnite split screen,how to split screen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments