Advertisement

I put 1,000,000,000 GP on a Level 3 for 24 hours

I put 1,000,000,000 GP on a Level 3 for 24 hours (OSRS) Today we put 1 Billion OSRS GP on a fresh level 3 account, and we seen what we could do with basically unlimited funding on Runescape. We made an awesome Oldschool Runescape Pure, and we got some serious levels in using the most expensive OSRS training methods.

SUBSCRIBE HERE:
Show your support, drop a thumbs up!

Check out my other videos here:

Snap me on SnapChat - BoomEpicKill

Follow me on Twitter here -

Hey guys, thanks so much for checking out this video. Be sure to check out my most recent OSRS 2007 uploads. If you enjoyed don't forget to show some love in the comments section! I've got so much to come, and i'm going to bring you guys with me! Pk commentaries, giveaways, clan events, skilling, deadman mode, bossing, slayer, money making guides, quest guides, and TONS more osrs content WILL be happening. Stay tuned!

Runescape,osrs,oldschool runescape,old school runescape,runescape 2007,runescape 2019,osrs 2019,oldschool runescape 2019,oldschool runescape pure,runescape pure,osrs pure,osrs 1 def,1 defense pure guide,osrs 1 defence pure,runescape pure guide,osrs pure guide,oldschool runescape pure guide,osrs 3rd age bow,oldschool runescape money making guide,runescape money making guide,osrs money making,osrs money making guide,osrs 2019 money making,old school pure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments