Advertisement

ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN LOS ANGELES | AND I GET DRESSED APT TOUR

ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN LOS ANGELES | AND I GET DRESSED APT TOUR Come inside my one bedroom Los Angeles apartment. My mostly vintage, second hand or thrifted 1980's apartment decor is my dreamy little wonderland. Available products linked below!

Artwork at front door
Artwork above sofa
Similar pink sofa
Similar to lucite end table or
Similar to burl end table or
Similar to entry bench
Floor mirror
Similar round mirror
Fan headboard
Bed frame
Pink bedding
Desk/vanity
Similar vanity bench
Dyson heat and cool fan
Send n*des shower curtain NO LONGER AVAIL SORRY

Merch!
Follow me on IG and

Check out my blog
Sign up for the mailing list

A few favorite Vintage Instagram Accounts
@Betsustudio
@abigailbellvintage
@EpoqueHome
@PopUpHome

FTC: Not sponsored but some links above are affiliate which means I make a small commission should you choose to support my content. Thanks!

DRESSED

Post a Comment

0 Comments