Advertisement

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE GET BORED IN COLLEGE (temple university vlog)

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE GET BORED IN COLLEGE (temple university vlog) my roommate & i get bored at school a lot, so we made a video of us doing all the stupid stuff we do all the time.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
MY SOCIALS:
★ twitter: twitter.com/highkeybrit
★ instagram: instagram.com/brittanydeitch
★ byte: brittany
★ snapchat: crybabybrit (7th grade me really messed up)
★ spotify:
★ vsco: vsco.co/highkeybrit
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

#templeuniversity #collegevlog #weekinmylife

iMovie,college,day in my life in school,college vlog,temple university,dining hall,morgan north dining hall,college dorm tour,temple university food,what to eat in college,college dining hall,brittany morgan,a week in my life at school,what temple university is like,college storytimes,experience college,come to class with me,computer science major,film major,fun things to do in the city,

Post a Comment

0 Comments