Advertisement

An unsent letter to a substitute teacher I've had back in 5th grade

An unsent letter to a substitute teacher I've had back in 5th grade I found a recording of me talking about things about my life. And I feel as if it would pose a good video. However, the video has its flaws.

I think I went a little too overboard near the end of the video but at the time I think I was feeling a little bit down. I rewatched it a couple times and it makes me sound very stupid. So much so that if this video ever gets somewhat popular in any way I can predict the amount of times people would call me out for having bad talking skills.

Feel free to ask any questions as long as you are respectful and don't advertise.

Have a great day everyone.

Texture pack in the video:
--------------------------------------------------
The usual pack I use:
It's new and updated, the old link doesn't work anymore.

Second channel:
Twitter: (might just ditch the account but who knows)

playre,#sub2playre,

Post a Comment

0 Comments