Advertisement

EVERYTHING I BUILT IN 2019 | QUICK PREVIEW OF 2020

EVERYTHING I BUILT IN 2019 | QUICK PREVIEW OF 2020 This video is just a review of what I built in 2019. All this was possible because of my viewer's and my subscriber's. I'm very thankful to have such a awesome audience. I hope you will stay with me, on my journey here on YouTube. I thank everyone who watches my videos.

And now i wish you a good start in the year 2020.


ISBI


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to support my YouTube-Channel you can donate here :
www.paypal.me/isimplybuiltit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME ON

INSTAGRAMM :

TWITTER :

PINTEREST

FACEBOOK :



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#ISimplyBuiltIt #like #comment
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME :
I am a do-it-yourselfer and this is a private hobby video,
by showing me how to solve special tasks! The video is not an
instructional video and is not intended to be imitated!
That's why : All information and tips without guarantee!
Everyone is responsible for his actions and is responsible
for his own mistakes! For all work, the general observe
occupational health and safety regulations! I do not assume
any liability for damages and injuries!

Everything I built in 2019,Review 2019,Preview 2020,Saw blade storage,Ultimate sanding block,New kerf maker,All in one router base,Routing compass,Chisel sharpening jig,Thin strip jig,Band saw circle cutting jig,Kerf Maker,New type of kerf maker,ISBI,I simply built it,Finger Joint Jig,Box Joint Jig,dust collection,how to,how to make,tutorial,diy,workshop organization,Fold down vise,drill press stand diy,Drill Press Fence,Stop Block,T Slot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments