Advertisement

I REALLY HATE MINIONS... (they scare me)

I REALLY HATE MINIONS... (they scare me) πŸŽ€ Don't Forget to Subscribe! πŸŽ€

Let's see if we can hit 10k+ likes on this video! Share this video with your friends if you enjoy! It really helps me out a lot when you share my videos :D i love you guys thanks for the support!

Comment "Arcade Fam" if you're reading this ;) & yes i rlly do read all my comments hehe so feel free to comment something I'll read it!

:・゚✧* Follow My Social Media! :・゚✧*☆
I Have a Gaming Channel:

Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: Alyssaluvscali
Business Email: Trixiebochi@gmail.com
TikTok:

My Merch/Website: www.lyssynoel.com

~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥ ~*:・゚✧♥

minion,minions,i hate minions,minions scare me,universal studios minion,universal studios hollywood,meeting a minion,becoming a minion,lyssy noel minions,lyssy minions,lyssy,lyssy noel,lovely lyssy,lyssy vlog,vlog,universal studios,minion land,i really hate minions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments