Advertisement

Minecraft for Insomniacs - 01x48 || Mars Outpost One || Rocket Gantry - Part VIII

Minecraft for Insomniacs - 01x48 || Mars Outpost One || Rocket Gantry - Part VIII Hello, and welcome to Minecraft for Insomniacs.


This series is a weekly one-hour video diary that documents my incremental and cumulative advancement in one or more Minecraft maps.





:::: IN THIS EPISODE ::::





This week has been busy so this episode begins almost exactly where last week's episode ended. Putting seats on this level of the rocket creates space for 248 passengers. I don't know offhand how many bunks remain in the rocket so I don't know if this is enough seats or not, but with one floor laid out I can return to working on the gantry.





Over the last couple of weeks I've decided that the entire gantry structure moves back from the rocket by about one hundred meters before liftoff. It's a distance that takes about three minutes to travel, one way, but with the crawler at a standstill it probably takes a bit more than that to get this amount of mass moving.





Since that issue has been settled I can now install all the supports that hold up the rocket when it is horizontal and which hold it in place while it is being lofted vertically. Originally, these fins were going to swing upwards out of the way. But that was back when the crawler didn't move back prior to liftoff. Now that the process has been resolved I can finish this part of the gantry.





:::::::::::::::::::::::::





Welcome to my channel and welcome to this series. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching!

minecraft,ambient,low-key,quiet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments