Advertisement

CARNIVORE DIET RESULTS: Continuous Glucose Monitor data with an all meat diet

CARNIVORE DIET RESULTS:  Continuous Glucose Monitor data with an all meat diet After suffering from hypoglycemia for most of my life & more recently: PCOS - I found the Carnivore diet & ketogenic lifestyle to be extremely healing!

I have been eating this way for almost an entire year now & was very curious to check in with my glucose data.

I used a CGM (Continuous glucose monitor) from this company - (you can use the code CARNIVOREYOGI to get a discount!) - - and I have been recording data for one week.

In this video I explain how my sleep, exercise, eating, cold therapy & stress are reflected in the data.

For my cold vest - use the code Sarah15CFB for 15% off -

For my favorite tools for starting Carnivore - follow this link -

Carnivore,Carnivore Diet,Carnivore diet results,Carnivore diet recipes,keto,keto diet,weight loss,CGM,Continuous Glucose Monitor,Carnivore women,Carnivore diet weight loss,keto weight loss,diabetes,PCOS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments