Advertisement

Should you buy cheaper watches?

Should you buy cheaper watches? Visit our website:
Check out our watch straps:

Hi Guys,

This question came in on last week's Q&A and it was around the idea of should I buy cheaper watches when I now own luxury. Or rather, I still like cheaper watches even after buying a Rolex.

I personally think being interested in watches regardless of their value shows a true watch enthusiast.

Let me know your thoughts.

INSTAGRAM
@barkandjack


GEAR
Camera (video) - Panasonic G80 -
Camera (stills) - Fujifilm X100F -
Lens - Panasonic 25mm f1.7 -
Microphone - Rode SmartLav+ -
Tripod - Manfrotto Compact -

Tags:
#Watch Shopping #Rolex #BarkAndJack

Should I buy a cheap watch?, are cheap watches bad?, lots of cheap watches or one good one?, should I sell my watches to buy a rolex?, watch enthusiast definition, what makes a watch enthusiast?, how to collect watches?, cheap watches vs expensive watches, rolex, hamilton, watch hierarchy,

barkandjack,bark and jack,rolex,omega,seiko,watch review,rolex review,omega review,Should I buy a cheap watch?,are cheap watches bad?,lots of cheap watches or one good one?,should I sell my watches to buy a rolex?,watch enthusiast definition,what makes a watch enthusiast?,how to collect watches?,cheap watches vs expensive watches,hamilton,watch hierarchy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments