Advertisement

Taking Flight - An Infinite Flight Movie

Taking Flight - An Infinite Flight Movie Hey guys!

Yes, it's another IF (Infinite Flight) Movie; and boy did it take so long to make, I could've flown from Singapore to Newark around 5 times! Anyway, enough joking around. I tried my best in this video to incorporate the music into it, and I think I did a good job if I say so myself. The video is centred around planes, well, taking flight, as you can guess. It documents all 3 basic stages of a flight: Takeoff, Cruise, and Landing at countless airports such as:

Oslo
Manchester
Hong Kong
Minneapolis
Los Angeles

And that's only a few of them! There's also countless airlines, but I won't go into that. You can see that for yourself ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading, enjoy the video, and have a nice day!

taking,flight,infinite,movie,an,live,global,cinematic,update,2019,2020,19.4,oslo,manchester,los angeles,hong kong,kai tak,minneapolis,OSL,MAN,LAX,HKG,MSP,airport,landing,takeoff,cruise,funny,sim,simulator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments