Advertisement

You Won’t Believe What We’re Doing In 2020

You Won’t Believe What We’re Doing In 2020 Things have to change in 2020 for Tara and I. We our Making Our goals and getting ready for the new year. Starting with going back to 2 videos each week, Monday and Thursday! The next videos are the craziest we have had on the channel so don't miss them!

The Gear I use:
Favorite Vlog Camera:
Big boy camera:
Vlog lens:
My favorite lens:
My Microphone:
My tripod:
Go pro Camera:
My laptop:
Favorite SD cards:
Phone (what I shoot on, on the go):

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, so using these links may give us a small percentage! so you support the channel just by looking!

Send us something!

Hunter Woodhall
1211 W James St
Fayetteville, Arkansas
72703

Check out our social media's:
Hunter's Channel:
Tara's channel:

Check out our social media's

Instagram:



Twitter:


tara davis,hunter woodhall,tik tok,hunter woodhall tik tok,tara and hunter,ellen,ellen show,family channel,how i lost my legs,new years resolution,were changing,prosthetic legs,university of arkansas,university of texas,track and field,track athlete,ncaa athlete,new year vlog,milo,amputees,amputee couple,setting our goals,athlete couple,athlete motivation,hunter tik tok,hunter no legs,tara track,hunter track,hunter redit,track redit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments