Advertisement

[BTS JUNGKOOK FF] - unintentional love. part seven S C A R S

[BTS JUNGKOOK FF] - unintentional love. part seven S C A R S Hello, my angels,
first of all, I wanted to say thank you for all the sweet comments you posted beneath my recent post on my community page.
I was so worried that most of you guy' don't like this ff and I disappointed you in some way, cause this would be the worst for me.
I really want to give you the best and I try my best to do this.
But I am glad you denied my worry' and calmed me.
I am so thankful for all of your comments, they made me like the happiest person on this earth.
I am so grateful.
I will show you the best of me and feed you with some (hopefully) good and interesting story'.
Well, thank you so much.
Another reason why I am posting this comment is that I want to inform you that I've been thinking about changing the age of Y/n.
In episode, four Y/n revealed her ages as only 16 years old and one of my lovely subscribers (thank you Taetae Forever ♥) told me that she pictured her older and I think she is right.
In the story, Y/n acts really mature and I think an older age (like 18-20) would fit better to her character.
So I wanted to inform you to ignore the fact that I pictured her as only 16 years old in episode four.
I think 19 years old would fit the best.
So please just ignore this mistake and pretend like I wrote a '9' instead of a '6' at 7:22 in episode four.
I hope you understood my point here.
I just think an older age would fit better because of her maturity.
I know that was complicated haha.
Well, anyway that' all I wanted to say,
Let's start with the episode, finally and I hope you will like and enjoy it!
And please never forget that I love you guys a lot and appreciate anyone of you for supporting me.
Take care and stay healthy.
Love you.


𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔' 𝐼 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹
𝓑𝓣𝓢 (방탄소년단) - 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽 & 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 (피 땀 눈물) - 𝓟𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓸 𝓒𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻
𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸, 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝔀𝓷 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓼 – 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓪 (𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵)
𝓦𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓐𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 - 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵
𝓔𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓽 𝓕𝓮𝓷𝓷 – 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭
𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓷𝓭 | 𝓞𝓢𝓣 – 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼
(𝓼𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷) 𝓰𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 - 5 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻
𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓮𝔂 - 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝓮 (𝓘𝓛𝓛𝓔𝓝𝓘𝓤𝓜 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓲𝔁) 𝓕𝓛𝓟 𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓵𝓸𝓪𝓭 | 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷 | 𝓕𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 – 𝓚𝓸𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓲 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻- 𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱
𝓢𝓱𝓪𝔀𝓷 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓼 - 𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 (𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵)
𝓔𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 – 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓼
𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓽 𝓒𝓪𝓷 – 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓼
𝓚𝔂𝓰𝓸 - 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓣𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓯𝓽. 𝓢𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓪 𝓢𝓵𝓸𝓪𝓷

I own nothing except the actual storyline and the editing!

I DONT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THE MUSIC OR PHOTOS BEING USED!

CREDITS TO OWNERS!

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED

#bts #bangtanboys #bangtan,#btsjungkook #btsjeonjungkook #jeon #jungkook #jeonjungkook #bangtanjungkook,#jungkookbts #jeonjungkookbts,#btsff #btsfanfic #btsfanfiction,#jungkookff #btsjungkookff #btsjeonjungkookff #jeonjungkookff #btskookieff #kookieff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments