Talking a bit about starting hobbies, or developing skills to help boost your confidence, and start improving your Mental Health. When you learn new skills or abilities, this will make you start to feel better about yourself and improve your self image. This will help you see the value you truly hold inside you.
When you start to see that you are smart, that you are capable of learning new things, you can apply that to even more life skills!
One of my passions is fitness, not that I have a specific goal that I am chasing right now, but moving every day makes me feel much better, and when I don't I can see that it impacts my mood, and how I feel about myself. One new thing that I have been challenging myself with is Yoga, I have been attempting to go to a minimum of 2 classes a week.
Yoga is NOT something I am good at, I'm not good at sitting still, I'm not flexible, and I get easily distracted.
This challenge is what makes me feel good after finishing a class.
What things do you do regularly that make you feel good?

0 Comments