Advertisement

I ate the HOTTEST WINGS while playing Fortnite Mobile...

I ate the HOTTEST WINGS while playing Fortnite Mobile... Drop a like if you enjoyed today's video!


FAQ




1) How do I record / stream?





- I use the elgato HD 60 to capture gameplay and audio and I use the program OBS to create my overlay and broadcast what my elgato is capturing straight to YouTube.











2) What device am I using?





- I play on the Tab s6 and the Note 10+!











3) Do I play with a controller / mouse and keyboard?





- I play "claw" on my Tablet where I use seven fingers to control my screen.











4) What sensitivity do I use?





- Touch: 0.40, Touch ADS: 0.40, Touch Scope: 0.80, Vertical: 1.00











5) How long have I played Fortnite on mobile?





- Ever since it was released I was playing Fortnite on mobile.











6) Why not play Fortnite on PC or Console?





- There are already a ton of pro players that are known on Console and PC, I did not want to take the time to "get good" on those platforms when mobile is like second nature to me. My entire channel is based around mobile games so why move over to another platform. Im here to grow the mobile community as much as I can and I hope you guys stick with me through it!











7) How old am I?





- 20 years young.











Social Media:











Twitter:





Instagram: @SSNSANTA











Download Fortnite for FREE here:









Music:

Octilary - Chill Trap Beat

Lakey Inspired: Arcade

Kevin Macleod: Sneaky Snitch

Mobile...

Post a Comment

0 Comments