Advertisement

THAT HAS GOT TO HURT! In Days Gone

THAT HAS GOT TO HURT! In Days Gone This is Days Gone, and honestly right now I'm starting to think maybe this game isn't as great as I once thought, as I slowly play through it I am becoming more and more aware of how grindy it is, and also how little I care for the characters and the story. Plus the glitches do not help.
If you did enjoy my playthrough today though of Days Gone be sure to smack that like button and subscribe for more content!

Like The Video And Subscribe!!

Twitter -

Facebook -

Music: Jazz In Paris - Media Right Productions:

#daysgone #daysgonereview #daysgoneps4 #ps4daysgone

days gone,days gone gameplay,days gone review,days gone walkthrough,days gone ps4,days gone ps4 gameplay,days gone ending,days gone full game,ps4 days gone,days gone ps4 game,days gone cut scenes,days gone ps4 review,ps4 days gone gameplay,louis ashley,louis ashley days gone,days gone funny fails,days gone glitches ps4,days gone early impressions,days gone metacritic,days gone bad review,lets play days gone,days gone ambush,days gone ambush camp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments