Advertisement

Anxious Studying #3: Sick Edition! | Study With Me | Katie Wright

Anxious Studying #3: Sick Edition! | Study With Me | Katie Wright Welcome friends, to this edition of anxious studying. There comes a time in the student's life when they ultimately succumb to the germs of the peers and the stresses of their studies and they fall ill. That's me in this video. I hope you like it?? Leave me a comment maybe??

★ Previous Video:

★Places you can find me on the interwebs:
-Twitter:
-Instagram:
-Ko-Fi (in case you want to support a starving college student):

★Hi there! Thank you so much for watching and reading. I just wanted to say that you are an awesome human being, and I hope you're having a great day!

community college,study with me,study,studytube,college,college vlog,community college vlog,studyblr,university,college video,college study with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments